National Kinmen Institute of Technology (National Kinmen Institute of Technology)http://www.kmit.edu.tw
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Yi-Hsing Lin & George J. Y. Hsu & Ching-Kai Hsiao, 2007. "Measuring efficiency of domestic banks in Taiwan: application of data envelopment analysis and Malmquist index," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 821-827.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yi-Hsing Lin & George J. Y. Hsu & Ching-Kai Hsiao, 2007.
"Measuring efficiency of domestic banks in Taiwan: application of data envelopment analysis and Malmquist index,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 821-827.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2014. "Measuring performance improvement of Taiwanese commercial banks under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 755-764.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2016. "A parallel production frontiers approach for intertemporal efficiency analysis: The case of Taiwanese commercial banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 411-421.
- Chiu, Yung-ho & Luo, Zhengying & Chen, Yu-Chuan & Wang, Zebin & Tsai, Min-Pei, 2013. "A comparison of operating performance management between Taiwan banks and foreign banks based on the Meta-Hybrid DEA model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 433-439.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yi-Hsing Lin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.