Institute for Industrial and Market Studies Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:iihseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Irina Levina & Oleg Zamulin, 2002. "Foreign Currency Pricing," Working Papers w0023, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Levina, Irina, 2013. "Problem of orphanhood in Russia: Analysis of cultural, economic and political aspects," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 29(1), pages 3-28.
- Levina, Irina & Zamulin, Oleg, 2006. "Foreign Currency Pricing," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 679-696, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Irina Levina & Oleg Zamulin, 2002.
"Foreign Currency Pricing,"
w0023, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Konstantin Styrin & Oleg Zamulin, 2003. "Estimating Price Rigidities in the Russian Real Estate Markets," Working Papers w0026, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148-148.
- Shilov, Andrey & Möller, Joachim, 2009. "The wage curve in Russia, 1995-2005," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 90-92, February.
- Kamps, Annette, 2006. "The euro as invoicing currency in international trade," Working Paper Series 665, European Central Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina Levina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.