Alain Pekar Lempereur
|The Heller School for Social Policy and Management Brandeis University 415 South Street, MS035, # 106 Waltham, MA 02454-9110 USA|
Heller School for Social Policy and Management Waltham, Massachusetts (United States)
RePEc:edi:ssbraus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lempereur , Alain, 2003. "Contractualiser le processus en médiation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lempereur, Alain, 2003. "Identifying some obstacles from intuition to a successful mediation process," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lempereur , Alain & Scodellaro, Mathieu, 2003. "Conflit d'intérêt économique entre avocats et clients : la questions des honoraires," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lempereur, Alain, 2003. "A rhetorical foundation of international negotiations. Callières on peace politics," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lempereur, Alain, 2002. "Innovating in Negotiation Teaching : Toward a Relevant Use of Multimedia Tools," ESSEC Working Papers DR 02022, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lempereur, Alain Pekar, 2009. "Leading Successful Negotiations on Behalf of Europe: An Analysis of the European Commission High-Ranking Officials’ Practices," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(3-4), pages 541-568, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Lempereur, Alain Pekar, 2009.
"Leading Successful Negotiations on Behalf of Europe: An Analysis of the European Commission High-Ranking Officials’ Practices,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(3-4), pages 541-568, October.
- Elijah Nyaga Munyi, 2016. "Beyond Asymmetry: Substantive Beliefs in Preference Formation and Efficiency of Asymmetrical Negotiations," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 49-68, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alain Pekar Lempereur should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.