Report NEP-HPE-2003-11-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Achin Chakraborty, 2002. "The rhetoric of disagreement in reform debates," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 330, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- O. Lee Reed, 2003. "Nationbuilding 101: Property, Liberty, and Corporate Governance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 528, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- David Colander, 2003. "Caveat Lector: Living With the 15% Rule," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0326, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Ric Holt & Barkley Rosser, 2003. "The Changing Face of Mainstream Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0327, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Lempereur, Alain, 2003. "A rhetorical foundation of international negotiations. Callières on peace politics," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2002. "Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 544, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.