Sok Heng Lay
|First Name:||Sok Heng|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|School of Economics Level 4, 10 Pulteney Street The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005 Email: email@example.com|
|Terminal Degree:||2010 Graduate School of International Relations; International University of Japan (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(60%) National Bank of CambodiaPhnom Penh, Cambodia
RePEc:edi:nbcgvkh (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) School of Economics and Public Policy Adelaide, Australia
University of Adelaide
RePEc:edi:decadau (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Graduate School of International Relations Niigata, Japan
International University of Japan
RePEc:edi:gsiujjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lay, Sok Heng, 2018. "Mobile Phones and Financial Access: Evidence from the Finscope Surveys of Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 87216, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2018.
- Sok Heng Lay & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2010. "Exchange Rate Movements in a Dollarized Economy: The Case of Cambodia," Working Papers EMS_2010_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lay, Sok Heng, 2018.
"Mobile Phones and Financial Access: Evidence from the Finscope Surveys of Selected Asian Countries,"
87216, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2018.
- SAM, Vichet, 2019. "Formal Financial Inclusion in Cambodia: What are the Key Barriers and Determinants?," MPRA Paper 94000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sok Heng Lay & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Movements in a Dollarized Economy: The Case of Cambodia,"
EMS_2010_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Samreth, Sovannroeun & Sok, Pagna, 2018. "Revisiting the Impacts of Exchange Rate Movement on the Dollarization Process in Cambodia," MPRA Paper 91240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musoke, Zakia, 2017. "An empirical investigation on dollarization and currency devaluation: A case study of Tanzania," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sok Heng Lay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.