Facultad de Economí y Negocios Huixquilucan de Degollado, Mexico
Universidad Anáhuac México
RePEc:edi:feanamx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lartigue-Mendoza, Jacques & Domínguez, Salomón, 2021. "The Effect of Wages on Human Capital Investment," EconStor Preprints 246818, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jacques Lartigue-Mendoza & Alayn Gonzalez-Martinez, 2022. "Los incluidos y los marginados de las telecomunicaciones en Mexico. Un enfoque por hogar," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Finanzas, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 19(1), pages 53-82, enero-jun.
- Jacques Lartigue-Mendoza & Kenneth Azael Ayala-Navarro & Gustavo Enrique Sauri-Alpuche, 2020. "Competition Conditions and Market Power in the Mexican Commercial Banking Market. A Microeconomic Theoretical Approach," Revista Finanzas y Politica Economica, Universidad Católica de Colombia, vol. 12(2), pages 367-402, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2021-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2021-12-06. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jacques Lartigue-Mendoza should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.