|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Magdalena Brzozowicz & Michał Krawczyk & Przemysław Kusztelak, 2017. "Do anchors hold for real? Anchoring effect and hypothetical bias in declared WTP," Working Papers 2017-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Przemysław Kusztelak, 2011. "An experimental study on multi-dimensional spatial product differentiation," Working Papers 2011-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Tomasz Kopczewski & Michał Krawczyk & Przemysław Kusztelak, 2013. "Enforced compatibility and control of switching costs in markets with network externalities: an experiment," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 35.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Magdalena Brzozowicz & Michał Krawczyk & Przemysław Kusztelak, 2017.
"Do anchors hold for real? Anchoring effect and hypothetical bias in declared WTP,"
2017-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Li, Lunzheng & Maniadis, Zacharias & Sedikides, Constantine, 2021. "Anchoring in Economics: A Meta-Analysis of Studies on Willingness-To-Pay and Willingness-To-Accept," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Przemyslaw Kusztelak
(Przemyslaw Kusztelak) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.