|1 Aristotelous Str & Leof Athinon GR-201 32 Korinthos Greece|
|+30 27410 40055|
Πανεπιστήμιο Πελοποννήσου, Τμήμα Πολιτικής Επιστήμης και Διεθνών Σχέσεων (University of Peloponnese, Department of Political Science and International Relations)http://pedis.uop.gr
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Koutsoukis, Nikitas-Spiros, 2010. "Risk Management Standards: Towards a contemporary, organisation-wide management approach," MPRA Paper 61031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgios I. Farantos & Nikitas Spiros Koutsoukis, 2016. "Efficiency Study of Greek Health Units of the Public Sector using Data Envelopment Analysis Method, before and during the start of the Economic Crisis," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 19-31, June.
- Nikitas-Spiros Koutsoukis & Pantelis Sklias & Spyros Roukanas, 2012. "A reputation risk perspective on the Greek crisis," International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 38-57.
- Nikitas-Spiros KOUTSOUKIS & Spyros ROUKANAS, 2011. "The Greek crisis that should have been avoided," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 21-27.
- B Dominguez-Ballesteros & G Mitra & C Lucas & N-S Koutsoukis, 2002. "Modelling and solving environments for mathematical programming (MP): a status review and new directions," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 53(10), pages 1072-1092, October.
- Nikitas Spiros Koutsoukis & Athanassios Mihiotis & Nikos Konidaris, 2009. "Enterprise Modeling and Integration: Review and New Directions," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Models Methods, Theory and Applications, chapter 6, pages 121-135 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- B Dominguez-Ballesteros & G Mitra & C Lucas & N-S Koutsoukis, 2002.
"Modelling and solving environments for mathematical programming (MP): a status review and new directions,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 53(10), pages 1072-1092, October.
- Mazurkiewicz, Andrzej, 2008. "Managing Weather and Price Risk on a Farm Level: A case study of linear programming in optimization of farm production structure," 108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland 48111, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- E A Silver, 2004. "An overview of heuristic solution methods," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 55(9), pages 936-956, September.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nikitas-Spiros Koutsoukis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.