Károly Miklós Kiss
(50%) Közgazdaság-tudományi Intézet Budapest, Hungary
Közgazdaság- és Regionális Tudományi Kutatóközpont
Magyar Tudományos Akadémia
: (+36-1) 224 6700
1112 Budapest, Tóth Kálmán utca 4.
RePEc:edi:iehashu (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Gazdaságtudományi Kar Veszprém, Hungary
RePEc:edi:ktveihu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zsolt Csáfordi & László L?rincz & Balázs Lengyel & Károly Miklós Kiss, 2016. "The effect of labor flows, ownership and skill-relatedness on firm productivity," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006263, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zsolt Csafordi & Laszlo Lorincz & Balazs Lengyel & Karoly Miklos Kiss, 2016. "Productivity spillovers through labor flows: The effect of productivity gap, foreign-owned firms, and skill-relatedness," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1610, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Badics, Judit & Kiss, Karoly Miklos & Stenger, Zsolt & Szikszai, Szabolcs, 2014. "Financial Regulation in Hungary," Working papers wpaper64, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Major, Iván & Kiss, Károly M., 2011. "Regulation of network industries in the European Union and in Central and Eastern Europe," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52194, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Iván Major & Károly M. Kiss, 2013. "Interconnection and incentive regulation in network industries," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 63(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Valentiny, Pál & Kiss, Károly Miklós, 2009.
"A nélkülözhetetlen eszközök értelmezése és a postai szolgáltatások
[The interpretation of essential facilities and the postal services]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1001-1024.
- Major, Iván & Kiss, Károly Miklós, 2007.
"A közszolgáltatások ösztönző szabályozása. Hálózatos szolgáltatások összekapcsolási díja
[Stimulatory regulation in public services. The connection price of network services]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 101-124.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zsolt Csafordi & Laszlo Lorincz & Balazs Lengyel & Karoly Miklos Kiss, 2016.
"Productivity spillovers through labor flows: The effect of productivity gap, foreign-owned firms, and skill-relatedness,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1610, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zoltán Elekes & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Related trade linkages, foreign firms, and employment growth in less developed regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1620, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Zoltán Elekes & Ron Boschma & Balázs Lengyel, 2018. "Foreign-owned firms as agents of structural change in regions: the case of Hungary 2000-2009," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1812, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2011-12-13 2014-11-07 2016-06-18
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2016-06-18 2016-07-23
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2016-06-18 2016-07-23
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (2) 2016-06-18 2016-07-23
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2014-11-07
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2014-11-07
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-07-23
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2011-12-13
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-12-13
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2014-11-07
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-12-13
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-06-18
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2011-12-13
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-07-23
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-07-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Károly Miklós Kiss should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.