Muhammad Taimur Khan
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Islamic Development BankJeddah, Saudi Arabia
P.O.Box 5925 Jeddah 21432
RePEc:edi:isldbsa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Emek Basker & Muhammad Taimur Khan, 2013.
"Does the Minimum Wage Bite into Fast-Food Prices?,"
1317, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Vit Hradil, 2018. "Does Minimum Wage Affect Workplace Safety?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp615, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Aaronson, Daniel & French, Eric Baird & Sorkin, Isaac, 2016. "Industry Dynamics and the Minimum Wage: A Putty-Clay Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Wehby & Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2016.
"Effects of the Minimum Wage on Infant Health,"
NBER Working Papers
22373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George L. Wehby & Dhaval M. Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2020. "Effects of the Minimum Wage on Infant Health," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(2), pages 411-443, March.
- Wehby, George & Dave, Dhaval M. & Kaestner, Robert, 2016. "Effects of the Minimum Wage on Infant Health," IZA Discussion Papers 10039, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Cooper & María José Luengo-Prado & Jonathan A. Parker, 2019.
"The Local Aggregate Effects of Minimum Wage Increases,"
NBER Working Papers
25761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel H. Cooper & Maria Jose Luengo-Prado & Jonathan A. Parker, 2017. "The local aggregate effects of minimum wage increases," Working Papers 17-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Daniel Cooper & María José Luengo‐Prado & Jonathan A. Parker, 2020. "The Local Aggregate Effects of Minimum Wage Increases," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 52(1), pages 5-35, February.
- Daniel MacDonald & Eric Nilsson, 2016. "The Effects of Increasing the Minimum Wage on Prices: Analyzing the Incidence of Policy Design and Context," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-260, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Taimur Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.