Neoma Business SchoolRouen/Reims, France
: +33 2 3282 5700
+33 2 3282 5701
1 Rue du Maréchal Juin, BP 215, 76825 Mont Saint Aignan Cedex
RePEc:edi:neomafr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Thierry Kame Babilla & Adele Ngo Bilong & Sandra Kendo & Martin Jaures Ndzana Eloundou, 2016. "Macroeconomics implications of female entrepreneurs facing financial frictions to access to credit: A DSGE model approach in Cameroon," Working Papers MPIA 2016-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Sandra, Kendo, 2016. "Do microfinance lenders easily reach an optimal welfare?," MPRA Paper 70229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra, Kendo & Chicot, Eboue, 2016. "Microfinance institutional growth: How driven forces impact their financial integration?," MPRA Paper 70225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Kendo & Saidou Yaya & Mireille S. Ntsama Etoundi, 2015. "Impacts des services de microfinance sur la productivité des micros-agriculteurs au Cameroun," Post-Print hal-01697002, HAL.
- Sandra Kendo, 2012. "Développement du secteur financier et financement de l’activité agricole dans un contexte de crise alimentaire : quelle place pour la micro-finance ?," Post-Print hal-01380721, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (2) 2016-04-04 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sandra Kendo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.