Report NEP-AFR-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samboko, Paul & Chapoto, Antony & Kuteya, Auckland & Kabwe, Stephen & Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Mweemba, Bruno & Munsaka, Eustensia, 2016. "The Impact of Power Rationing on Zambia's Agricultural Sector," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245111, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Sarah M. Hughes & Samuel Haddaway & Hanzhi Zhou, "undated". "Comparing Smartphones to Tablets for Face-to-Face Interviewing in Kenya," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 051d3195a5004f8da6119dd6b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Senzu, Emmanuel Tweneboah, 2015. "The Economy Suffer Stagnancy When Dominated With the Activities of Small Business Owners in Africa," MPRA Paper 73855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SENAKPON DEDEHOUANOU & Aichatou Ousseini & LAOUALI HAROUNA Abdoulaziz & Maimounata Jabir, 2016. "Spillovers from off-farm self-employment opportunities in rural Niger," Working Papers PMMA 2016-08, PEP-PMMA.
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 2016. "The Role of Buffalo production in Sustainable Development of Rural Regions: A case study from Egyptian Agriculture," Conference Papers 244970, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Thierry Kame Babilla & Adele Ngo Bilong & Sandra Kendo & Martin Jaures Ndzana Eloundou, 2016. "Macroeconomics implications of female entrepreneurs facing financial frictions to access to credit: A DSGE model approach in Cameroon," Working Papers MPIA 2016-02, PEP-MPIA.