Report NEP-DGE-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Kame Babilla & Adele Ngo Bilong & Sandra Kendo & Martin Jaures Ndzana Eloundou, 2016. "Macroeconomics implications of female entrepreneurs facing financial frictions to access to credit: A DSGE model approach in Cameroon," Working Papers MPIA 2016-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Chris Garbers & Guangling Liu, 2016. "Credit market heterogeneity, balance sheet (in) dependence, financial shocks," Working Papers 633, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2016. "Real exchange rates and international co-movement: news-shocks and non-tradable goods with complete markets," Working Paper Series 1946, European Central Bank.
- Giovanni Angelini & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Luca Fanelli, 2016. "Bootstrapping DSGE models," Quaderni di Dipartimento 3, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Simon Mongey & Giovanni L. Violante, 2016. "Aggregate Recruiting Intensity," NBER Working Papers 22677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Gomes & N. Bokan & A. Gerali & P. Jacquinot & P. Pisani, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI - A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," Working Papers w201610, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Yuanyuan Li & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2016. "Endogenous information revelation in a competitive credit market and credit crunch," Post-Print halshs-01277539, HAL.
- Sebastián Cea-Echenique & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2015. "Credit segmentation in general equilibrium," Post-Print hal-01151576, HAL.
- Malmendier, Ulrike & Pouzo, Demian & Vanasco, Victoria, 2016. "Asset Pricing with Experience Effects," Research Papers 3425, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & d'Albis, Hippolyte & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2016. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 06/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Loumrhari, Ghizlan, 2016.
"Vieillissement démographique et réforme paramétrique des retraites. Les enseignements d’un modèle EGC-GI pour le Maroc
[Ageing and pension reform. A computational olg model for Morocco]," MPRA Paper 74077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uslu, Semih, 2015. "Pricing and Liquidity in Decentralized Asset Markets," MPRA Paper 73901, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2016.
- Jian Xin Heng & Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2016. "Job Qualities, Search Unemployment, and Public Policy," Discussion Papers Series 570, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.