|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Department of Economics and Finance
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH
RePEc:edi:debruuk (more details at EDIRC)
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR)London, United Kingdom
+44 (020) 7222 7665
+44 (020) 7654 1900
2 Dean Trench Street, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HE
RePEc:edi:niesruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ray Barrell & Dilruba Karim, 2012. "What should we do about (Macro) Pru? Macro Prudential Policy and Credit," FMG Special Papers sp217, Financial Markets Group.
- Karim, Dilruba & Liadze, Iana & Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip, 2013. "Off-balance sheet exposures and banking crises in OECD countries," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 673-681.
- E. Davis & Dilruba Karim & Iana Liadze, 2011. "Should multivariate early warning systems for banking crises pool across regions?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 693-716, November.
- Ray Barrell & E. Philip Davis & Dilruba Karim & Iana Liadze, 2011. "How Idiosyncratic Are Banking Crises In Oecd Countries?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 216(1), pages 53-58, April.
- Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba & Liadze, Iana, 2010.
"Bank regulation, property prices and early warning systems for banking crises in OECD countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2255-2264, September.
- Iana Liadze & Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2009. "Bank regulation, property prices and early warning systems for banking crises in OECD countries," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 330, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Menelaos Karanasos & Dilruba Karim, 2009. "Macroeconomics: Theory and Applications," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1-15.
- Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba, 2008. "Comparing early warning systems for banking crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 89-120, June.
- E. Philip Davis & Dilruba Karim, 2008. "Could Early Warning Systems Have Helped To Predict the Sub-Prime Crisis?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 206(1), pages 35-47, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dilruba Karim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.