Gursharan Singh Kainth
- Gursharan Singh Kainth & Archana Sinha, 2012. "Final Report-Water Security and Climate Change: Challenges and Strategies," Working Papers id:4844, eSocialSciences.
- Mandeep, Kaur & Gursharan Singh, Kainth, 2011. "Adoption of technology in teaching of language: A critical assessment of Punjabi(mother tongue)," MPRA Paper 31886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gursharan Singh Kainth, 2011. "Indian Gendercide: A Great Threat to Security," Working Papers id:3929, eSocialSciences.
- kainth, Dr .Gursharan Singh & Kaur, Mrs. Gurinder, 2010. "Job Satisfaction: A Challenging Area of Research in Education," MPRA Paper 29667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kainth, Gursharan Singh, 2010. "Push and Pull Factors of Migration: A Case Study of Brick Kiln Migrant Workers in Punjab," MPRA Paper 30036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kainth, Dr Gursharan Singh, 2010. "Analysis of Non-Fund Based Financial Services: Some Insights From Inida," MPRA Paper 29669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gursharan Singh Kainth, 2009. "Rethinking Food Security Policies: IDSAsr Declaration," Working Papers id:2337, eSocialSciences.
- Gursharan Singh Kainth, 2008. "Financial Performance of Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 56-76, March.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gursharan Kainth should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.