RePEc:edi:redifbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kapoor, Sony & Hillman, David & Spratt, Stephen, 2007. "Taking the Next Step - Implementing a Currency Transaction Development Levy," MPRA Paper 4054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sony Kapoor, 2005. "Mobilizing IMF Gold for Multilateral Debt Cancellation," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 48(1), pages 92-100, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kapoor, Sony & Hillman, David & Spratt, Stephen, 2007.
"Taking the Next Step - Implementing a Currency Transaction Development Levy,"
4054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mr. John D Brondolo, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions: An Assessment of Administrative Feasibility," IMF Working Papers 2011/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruno Jetin, 2009.
"Financing development with global taxes: Fiscal revenues of a currency transaction tax [Financer le dévelopement avec des taxes globales: Revenus fiscaux de la taxe sur les transactions de change],"
- Bruno Jetin, 2010. "Financing development with global taxes: Fiscal revenues of a currency transaction tax," Post-Print halshs-01995239, HAL.
- Neil McCulloch & Grazia Pacillo, 2010. "The Tobin Tax A Review of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 1611, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ms. Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions: Issues and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 2011/054, International Monetary Fund.
- Suhas Ketkar & Dilip Ratha, 2009. "Innovative Financing for Development," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 6549, December.
- Helene Schuberth & Stephan Schulmeister, 2011. "Settlement Systems and Financial Transactions Taxes," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 42610, June.
- Ratha, Dilip & Mohapatra, Sanket & Plaza, Sonia, 2008. "Beyond aid : new sources and innovative mechanisms for financing development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4609, The World Bank.
- Sony Kapoor, 2005.
"Mobilizing IMF Gold for Multilateral Debt Cancellation,"
Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 48(1), pages 92-100, March.
- Küblböck, Karin, 2005. "HIPC and beyond: Entschuldungsinitiativen und -vorschläge auf dem Prüfstand," Working Papers 7, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sony Kapoor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.