|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakultät für Wirtschafts- und Organisationswissenschaften Neubiberg, Germany
Universität der Bundeswehr
RePEc:edi:ivbwmde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Stephan Kaiser & Max Ringlstetter & Cornelia U. Reindl & Martin L. Stolz, 2010. "Die Wirkung von Work-Life Balance Initiativen auf das Mitarbeitercommitment: Eine empirische Untersuchung in der Unternehmensberatungsbranche (The Impact of Corporate Work-life Balance Initiatives on ," Zeitschrift fuer Personalforschung. German Journal of Research in Human Resource Management, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 24(3), pages 231-265.
- Stephan Kaiser & Gordon Muller-Seitz, 2008. "Leveraging Lead User Knowledge in Software Development—The Case of Weblog Technology," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 199-221.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stephan Kaiser & Gordon Muller-Seitz, 2008.
"Leveraging Lead User Knowledge in Software Development—The Case of Weblog Technology,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 199-221.
- Hajli, Nick & Sims, Julian & Zadeh, Arash H. & Richard, Marie-Odile, 2017. "A social commerce investigation of the role of trust in a social networking site on purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 133-141.
- Jordan Robert Gamble & Michael Brennan & Rodney Mcadam, 2016. "A Contemporary And Systematic Literature Review Of User-Centric Innovation: A Consumer Perspective," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-45, January.
- Wongkitrungrueng, Apiradee & Assarut, Nuttapol, 2020. "The role of live streaming in building consumer trust and engagement with social commerce sellers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 543-556.
- Yahia, Imene Ben & Al-Neama, Nasser & Kerbache, Laoucine, 2018. "Investigating the drivers for social commerce in social media platforms: Importance of trust, social support and the platform perceived usage," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 11-19.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephan Kaiser should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.