|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1995 Departments of Applied Economics; Oregon State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Edmonton, Canada
Grant MacEwan University
RePEc:edi:ecmccca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rafat Alam & Shahidul Islam, 2018. "Enhancing motivation and engagement in Economics Courses for ?generation M? students," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6709875, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Manaloor, Varghese & Srivastava, Divyanshu & Islam, Shahidul, 2015. "Growth of organic food industry in India," MPRA Paper 107340, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Islam, Shahidul, 2013. "Marketing organic foods through conventional retail outlets," MPRA Paper 107275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Islam, Shahidul & Tanasiuk, Evan, 2012. "Differential response on pre- and post-disclosed committed inducements in a face to face interview," MPRA Paper 107276, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Islam, Shahidul & Manaloor, Varghese, 2011. "Teaching introductory economics to students of different majors: Challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 107277, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Islam, Shahidul, 2007. "Neighbourhood Characteristics and Adjacent Ravines on House Prices," Annual Meeting, 2007, July 29-August 1, Portland, Oregon 10250, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Shahidul Islam & Subhadip Ghosh & Mohua Podder, 2022. "Fifty years of agricultural development in Bangladesh: a comparison with India and Pakistan," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 2(7), pages 1-41, July.
- Shahidul Islam, 2021. "Impact Of Lottery Incentive On Response Rate And Data Quality: Evidence From Organic Food Consumption Survey Of Conventional Shoppers," Cultural Communication and Socialization Journal (CCSJ), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 68-74, November.
- S Islam & TN Nahar & J Begum & M Khatun & MI Hossain, 2018. "Marketing and Financial Analysis of Milk Production- A Value Chain Perspective," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 32-40.
- Ergete Ferede & Shahidul Islam, 2016. "Block Grants and Education Expenditure," Public Finance Review, , vol. 44(5), pages 635-659, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- S Islam & TN Nahar & J Begum & M Khatun & MI Hossain, 2018.
"Marketing and Financial Analysis of Milk Production- A Value Chain Perspective,"
Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 32-40.
- Amrizah Kamaluddin & Norhafizah Ishak & Nor Farizal Mohammed, 2019. "Financial Distress Prediction Through Cash Flow Ratios Analysis," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(3), pages 63-76, May.
- Ergete Ferede & Shahidul Islam, 2016.
"Block Grants and Education Expenditure,"
Public Finance Review, , vol. 44(5), pages 635-659, September.
- Cruz, Tassia & Silva, Talita, 2020. "Minimum Spending in Education and the Flypaper Effect," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff, 2017.
"The impressive contribution of Canadian economists to fiscal federalism theory and policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1348-1380, December.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff, 2017. "The impressive contribution of Canadian economists to fiscal federalism theory and policy," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 50(5), pages 1348-1380, December.
- Sebastian Langer & Artem Korzhenevych, 2019.
"Equalization Transfers and the Pattern of Municipal Spending: An Investigation of the Flypaper Effect in Germany,"
Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 20(2), pages 737-765, November.
- Langer, Sebastian & Korzhenevych, Artem, 2018. "Equalization transfers and the pattern of municipal spending: An investigation of the flypaper effect in Germany," CEPIE Working Papers 01/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Saastamoinen, Antti & Kortelainen, Mika, 2018.
"When does money stick in education? Evidence from a kinked grant rule,"
102, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Antti Saastamoinen & Mika Kortelainen, 2020. "When Does Money Stick in Education? Evidence from A Kinked Grant Rule," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 15(4), pages 708-735, Fall.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shahidul Islam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.