Nella Sri Hendriyetty
(44%) Badan Kebijakan Fiskal Jakarta, Indonesia
Government of Indonesia
RePEc:edi:bkfgvid (more details at EDIRC)
(44%) Kementerian Keuangan Jakarta, Indonesia
Government of Indonesia
RePEc:edi:dpkgvid (more details at EDIRC)
(8%) Asian Development Bank Institute Tokyo, Japan
Asian Development Bank
RePEc:edi:adbinjp (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) Victoria Institute for Strategic Economic Studies (VISES) Melbourne, Australia
RePEc:edi:cfsesau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Hendriyetty, Nella & Lakhia, Saloni & Alwarritzi, Widya, 2019. "Innovative Financing for City Infrastructure Investment by Increasing the Rate of Return from Spillover Tax Revenues," ADBI Working Papers 979, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Hendriyetty, Nella & Lakhia, Saloni, 2019. "Quality Infrastructure Investment: Ways to Increase the Rate of Return for Infrastructure Investments," ADBI Working Papers 932, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yoshino Naoyuki & Hendriyetty Nella, 2020. "The COVID-19 Crisis: Policy Recommendations for Japan," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-09, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Yoshino Naoyuki & Hendriyetty Nella, 2020.
"The COVID-19 Crisis: Policy Recommendations for Japan,"
The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-09, December.
- Kostiantyn Ovsiannikov & Koji Kotani & Hodaka Morita, 2022. "Online productivity and types of assignments in a Japanese workplace," Working Papers SDES-2022-5, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2022.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nella Sri Hendriyetty should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.