Report NEP-PBE-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barrios, Salvador & IvaÅ¡kaitÄ—-TamoÅ¡iÅ«nÄ—, Viginta & Maftei, Anamaria & Narazani, Edlira & Varga, Janos, 2019. "Progressive tax reforms in flat tax countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Hendriyetty, Nella & Lakhia, Saloni, 2019. "Quality Infrastructure Investment: Ways to Increase the Rate of Return for Infrastructure Investments," ADBI Working Papers 932, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zsofia Barany, 2018. "Taxation and Self-Employment," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2018-02, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Amin Sokhanvar & Glenn P. Jenkins & Hasan Ulas Altiok, 2019. "The Political Economy of the Taxation of Individuals in North Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2019-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Marco Cozzi, 2019. "Has the Canadian Public Debt Been Too High? A Quantitative Assessment," Department Discussion Papers 1901, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Sharma, Ajay & Pal, Rupayan, 2019. "Nash Equilibrium in Tax and Public Investment Competition," MPRA Paper 92827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clément Carbonnier & Clément Malgouyres & Loriane Py & Camille Urvoy, 2019. "Wage Incidence of a Large Corporate Tax Credit: Contrasting Employee - and Firm - Level Evidence," Sciences Po publications 85, Sciences Po.
- Anna Milanez & Barbara Bratta, 2019. "Taxation and the future of work: How tax systems influence choice of employment form," OECD Taxation Working Papers 41, OECD Publishing.
- Ramón E. López & Pablo Gutiérrez C. & Eugenio Figueroa, 2019. "The Tax Paradox and Weak Tax Neutrality," Working Papers wp481, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ana B.Ania & Andreas Wagener, 2019. "Laboratory Federalism with Public Funds Sharing," Vienna Economics Papers 1902, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Youssef Benzarti & Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Matikka, 2019. "Does Mandating Social Insurance Affect Entrepreneurial Activity?," NBER Working Papers 25651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zew, 2019. "The Impact of the CCTB on the Effective Tax Burden of Corporations: results from the Tax Analyzer Model," Taxation Papers 75, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Smoke, Paul, 2019. "Improving Subnational Government Development Finance in Emerging and Developing Economies: Toward a Strategic Approach," ADBI Working Papers 921, Asian Development Bank Institute.