|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Simon Hedlin, 2016. "Calorie Overestimation Bias and Fast Food Products: The Effects of Calorie Labels on Perceived Healthiness and Intent to Purchase," Working Paper 461956, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Simon Hedlin & Cass R. Sunstein, "undated". "Does Active Choosing Promote Green Energy Use? Experimental Evidence," Working Paper 320286, Harvard University OpenScholar.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Simon Hedlin & Cass R. Sunstein, "undated".
"Does Active Choosing Promote Green Energy Use? Experimental Evidence,"
320286, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Christian Schubert, 2016. "Green nudges: Do they work? Are they ethical?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201609, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jeroen van der Heijden, 2020. "Urban climate governance informed by behavioural insights: A commentary and research agenda," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 57(9), pages 1994-2007, July.
- Kaiser, Micha & Bernauer, Manuela & Sunstein, Cass R. & Reisch, Lucia A., 2020. "The power of green defaults: the impact of regional variation of opt-out tariffs on green energy demand in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2016-02-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2016-02-23. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2016-02-23. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2016-10-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2016-10-23. Author is listed
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2016-02-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Simon Hedlin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.