|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Wirtschaftsfakultät (Faculty of Management and Economics)
Private Universität Witten/Herdecke (Private University of Witten/Herdecke)
RePEc:edi:wfwitde (more details at EDIRC)
Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit (Federal Ministry for Economy and Labour)
Government of Austria
RePEc:edi:bmwagat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hederer, Christian, 2007. "Political Entrepreneurship and Institutional Change: an Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 8249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Hederer, 2010. "Political entrepreneurship and institutional change: an evolutionary perspective," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 87-103.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hederer, Christian, 2007.
"Political Entrepreneurship and Institutional Change: an Evolutionary Approach,"
8249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Catney & John M Henneberry, 2016. "Public entrepreneurship and the politics of regeneration in multi-level governance," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 34(7), pages 1324-1343, November.
- Gruševaja, Marina, 2010. "Governmental Learning as a Determinant of Economic Growth," IWH Discussion Papers 23/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Didier Nobile & Christophe Schmitt & Julien Husson, 2012. "L'élu-entrepreneur local, un entrepreneur comme les autres ?," Post-Print hal-03000322, HAL.
- Christian Hederer, 2010.
"Political entrepreneurship and institutional change: an evolutionary perspective,"
International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 87-103.
- Matata Ponyo Mapon & Jean-Paul K. Tsasa, 2021. "Leadership and Institutional Reforms," Papers 2101.08702, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2008-04-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Hederer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.