Report NEP-CBE-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Anthon Eff & Malcolm M. Dow, 2008. "Do Markets Promote Prosocial Behavior? Evidence from the Standard Cross-Cultural Sample," Working Papers 200803, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Marco Piovesan & Erik Wengström, 2008. "Fast or Fair? A Study of Response Times," Discussion Papers 08-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2008. "Institutions and Contract Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 3435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eriksson, Tor & Poulsen, Anders & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2008. "Feedback and Incentives: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ibanez, Marcela & Czermak, Simon & Sutter, Matthias, 2008. "Searching for a better deal - on the influence of group decision making, time pressure and gender in a search experiment," Working Papers in Economics 296, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Power of Positional Concerns," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Les Oxley & David Thorns & Paul Walker & Hong Wang, 2/26. "The Knowledge Economy/Society: The Latest Example of “Measurement Without Theory”?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hederer, Christian, 2007. "Political Entrepreneurship and Institutional Change: an Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 8249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Nobue Suzuki, 2008. "Voluntarily Separable Prisoner's Dilemma with Reference Letters," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-551, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wicks, Rick, 2008. "Stylebook:Tips on Organization, Writing, and Formatting," Working Papers in Economics 295, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jun 2008.