Report NEP-ENT-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "A Portrait of the Innovative Firm as a Small Patenting Entrepreneur," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 127, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hederer, Christian, 2007. "Political Entrepreneurship and Institutional Change: an Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 8249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CRISTINA CRUZ & Rachida Justo & JULIO ORLANDO DE CASTRO, 2008. "Family involvement and firm performance: a family embeddedness perspective," Working Papers Economia wp08-09, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Saso Polanec, 2008. "From innovation to exporting or vice versa? Causal link between innovation activity and exporting in Slovenian microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers 20408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sandner, Philipp G. & Block, Jörn H. & Lutz, Andreas, 2008. "Determinanten des Erfolgs staatlich geförderter Existenzgründungen – eine empirische Untersuchung," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2968, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.