Kristine Watson Hankins
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Carol Martin Gatton College of Business and Economics Lexington, Kentucky (United States)
University of Kentucky
RePEc:edi:beukyus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Heitor Almeida & Kristine Watson Hankins & Ryan Williams, 2017. "Risk Management with Supply Contracts," NBER Working Papers 23331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Faulkender & Kristine W. Hankins & Mitchell A. Petersen, 2017. "Understanding the Rise in Corporate Cash: Precautionary Savings or Foreign Taxes," NBER Working Papers 23799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flannery, Mark J. & Hankins, Kristine Watson, 2013. "Estimating dynamic panel models in corporate finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-19.
- Faulkender, Michael & Flannery, Mark J. & Hankins, Kristine Watson & Smith, Jason M., 2012. "Cash flows and leverage adjustments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 632-646.
- Garfinkel, Jon A. & Hankins, Kristine Watson, 2011. "The role of risk management in mergers and merger waves," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 515-532, September.
- Kristine Watson Hankins, 2011. "How Do Financial Firms Manage Risk? Unraveling the Interaction of Financial and Operational Hedging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2197-2212, December.
- Kristine Watson Hankins & Mark J. Flannery & M. Nimalendran, 2008. "The Effect of Fiduciary Standards on Institutions' Preference for Dividend‐Paying Stocks," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 647-671, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kristine Watson Hankins should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.