|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2004 Johnson Graduate School of Management; Cornell University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE)
RePEc:edi:fehseru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade St. Petersburg, Russia
Peter the Great St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University
RePEc:edi:emfspru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sergei Grishunin & Alesya Bukreeva & Svetlana Suloeva & Ekaterina Burova, 2023. "Analysis of Yields and Their Determinants in the European Corporate Green Bond Market," Risks, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Sergey Grishunin & Svetlana Suloeva & Ekaterina Burova, 2022. "Development of Risk Management Mechanism and the System of Risk Metrics to Evaluate and Enhance the Long-Term Orientation of the Strategies of Non-Financial Companies," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Alexander M. Karminsky & Sergei Grishunin & Natalya Dyachkova & Maxim Bisenov, 2020. "The comparison of empirical methods for modeling credit ratings of industrial companies from BRICS countries," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 10(2), pages 333-348, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sergey Grishunin & Svetlana Suloeva & Ekaterina Burova, 2022.
"Development of Risk Management Mechanism and the System of Risk Metrics to Evaluate and Enhance the Long-Term Orientation of the Strategies of Non-Financial Companies,"
Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Weiyu Zhang & Xinyue Li & Shaowei Liu & Jong-wook Kwon, 2023. "The Chairman’s Rural Origin and Short-Term Expenditures in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(18), pages 1-20, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sergei Grishunin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.