[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Robert Ågren to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Lunds universitet, LTH, Byggproduktion (Lund University, Faculty of Engineering, Construction Management)http://www.bekon.lth.se
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Robert Ågren & Robert D. Wing, 2014. "Five moments in the history of industrialized building," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1-2), pages 7-15, February.
- Robert Ågren & Max Rolfstam, 2013. "A Conjecture on Institutional Rationalities and Property Rights in Public Procurement of Innovation," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 2, pages 137-157, April-Jun.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Robert Ågren & Robert D. Wing, 2014.
"Five moments in the history of industrialized building,"
Construction Management and Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1-2), pages 7-15, February.
- Anna Granath Hansson, 2017.
"Boosting affordable housing supply: Could type approval of serially produced housing be a piece in the puzzle?
[Erhöhung des Angebots an erschwinglichem Wohnraum: Könnte die Typengenehmigung des se," Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie (German Journal of Real Estate Research), Springer;Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e. V., vol. 3(1), pages 49-68, April.
- Hurmekoski, Elias & Jonsson, Ragnar & Nord, Tomas, 2015. "Context, drivers, and future potential for wood-frame multi-story construction in Europe," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 181-196.
- Anna Granath Hansson, 2017. "Boosting affordable housing supply: Could type approval of serially produced housing be a piece in the puzzle?
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Ågren should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.