John W. Graham
Department of Economics Newark, New Jersey (United States)
: (973) 353-5259
360 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Newark, NJ 07102
RePEc:edi:edrutus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Francine D. Blau & John W. Graham, 1989.
"Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition,"
NBER Working Papers
2898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & John W. Graham, 1990. "Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 321-339.
- John Graham & Jason Barr, 2008. "Assessing the geographic distribution of same sex and opposite sex couples across the United States: implications for claims of causality between traditional marriage and same sex unions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 347-367, December.
- Graham, John W. & Smith, Steven A., 2005. "Gender differences in employment and earnings in science and engineering in the US," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 341-354, June.
- John Graham & Steven Smith, 2004. "Looking for the next george washington carver: Explaining racial difference in employment and earnings in science and engineering in the United States," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 65-82, September.
- J. W. Graham, 1997. "Book Reviews," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 190-192.
- Pedro Hernandez & Andrea Beller & John Graham, 1995. "Changes in the Relationship Between Child Support Payments and Educational Attainment of Offspring, 1979–1988," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(2), pages 249-260, May.
- John W. Graham & Philip K. Robins, 1995. "A Comment on "Why Did Child Support Award Levels Decline from 1978 to 1985?" by Philip K. Robins," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 622-632.
- John W. Graham, 1990. "Child Support And Mothers' Employment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(1), pages 95-109, January.
- Graham, John W., 1989. "International differences in saving rates and the life cycle hypothesis : Reply and further evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1499-1507, September.
- John W. Graham & Andrea H. Beller, 1989. "The Effect of Child Support Payments on the Labor Supply of Female Family Heads: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 664-688.
- Beller, Andrea H & Graham, John W, 1988. "Child Support Payments: Evidence from Repeated Cross Sections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 81-85, May.
- Andrea Beller & John Graham, 1986. "Child support awards: Differentials and trends by race and marital status," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(2), pages 231-245, May.
- Graham, John W & Green, Carole A, 1984. "Estimating the Parameters of a Household Production Function with Joint Products," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 277-282, May.
- Graham, John W, 1981. "An Explanation for the Correlation of Stocks of Nonhuman Capital with Investment in Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 248-255, March.
- Graham, John W & Webb, Roy H, 1979. "Stocks and Depreciation of Human Capital: New Evidence from a Present-Value Perspective," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(2), pages 209-224, June.
- Andrea H. Beller & John W. Graham, 1985. "Variations in the Economic Well-Being of Divorced Women and Their Children: The Role of Child Support Income," NBER Chapters,in: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, pages 471-510 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, John W. Graham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.