|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2016 Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(85%) Department of Economics Firenze, Italy
European University Institute
EUI-ECO, Villa San Paolo, Via della Piazzuola 43, 50133 Florence
RePEc:edi:deiueit (more details at EDIRC)
(15%) Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics St. Petersburg, Russia
Saint Petersburg Branch
National Research University Higher School of Economics
B.47, pr.Rimskogo-Korsakova, Saint Petersburg, 190068
RePEc:edi:cmhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sergey Kokovin & Maxim Goryunov & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2017. "Continuous Spatial Monopolistic Competition: Matching Goods With Consumers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 173/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- GORYUNOV, Maxim, 2017. "Sorting when firms have size," Economics Working Papers MWP 2017/09, European University Institute.
- Maxim Goryunov & Sergey Kokovin, 2016. "‘Vanishing cities’: Can urban costs explain deindustrialization?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 633-651, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maxim Goryunov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.