EUI-ECO, Villa San Paolo, Via della Piazzuola 43, 50133 Florence
RePEc:edi:deiueit (more details at EDIRC)
- Sergey Kokovin & Maxim Goryunov & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2017. "Continuous Spatial Monopolistic Competition: Matching Goods With Consumers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 173/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- GORYUNOV, Maxim, 2017. "Sorting when firms have size," Economics Working Papers MWP 2017/09, European University Institute.
- Maxim Goryunov & Sergey Kokovin, 2016. "‘Vanishing cities’: Can urban costs explain deindustrialization?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 633-651, August.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maxim Goryunov should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.