Institute for Industrial and Market Studies Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:iihseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Goreyko, Nadezhda & Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Abuse of collective dominance under the competition law of the Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 33742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Nadezhda Goreyko, 2010. "Governance Structures in Russian manufacturing: assessment using sample survey data," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 112, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nadezhda Goreyko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.