Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät Dortmund, Germany
: +49 +231 755 3182
+49 +231 755 4375
Vogelpothsweg 87, D-44227 Dortmund
RePEc:edi:wsdorde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Goecke, Henry & Pimpertz, Jochen & Holger Schäfer & Schröder, Christoph, 2013. "Zehn Jahre Agenda 2010: Eine empirische Bestandsaufnahme ihrer Wirkungen," IW policy papers 7/2013, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Goecke, Henry & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Roos, Michael W.M., 2013. "Rational inattentiveness in a forecasting experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 80-89.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Goecke, Henry & Pimpertz, Jochen & Holger Schäfer & Schröder, Christoph, 2013.
"Zehn Jahre Agenda 2010: Eine empirische Bestandsaufnahme ihrer Wirkungen,"
IW policy papers
7/2013, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Lesch, Hagen & Hellmich, Paula, 2015. "Das Tarifeinheitsgesetz: Juristischer Balanceakt mit ökonomischer Wirkung," IW policy papers 1/2015, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Nadja König, 2016. "Personal Insolvency Dynamics in Germany and the UK -- A SUR-TAR Approach," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201602, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Henry Goecke should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.