Judit Garcia Fortuny
|Last Name:||Garcia Fortuny|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Garcia Fortuny, Judit, 2015. "The Effects of Corruption in a Monetary Union," Working Papers 2072/254374, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Garcia Fortuny, Judit, 2014. "The Effects of Corruption and Seigniorage on Growth and Inflation," Working Papers 2072/246961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat & García Fortuny, Judit & Manzano, Carolina, 2013. "The Conservativeness of the Central Bank when Institutional Quality is Poor," Working Papers 2072/222198, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2014-01-24 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2014-01-24 2015-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2014-01-24. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-01-24. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Judit Garcia Fortuny should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.