Fernando Garcia-Belenguer Campos
|Last Name:||Garcia-Belenguer Campos|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento de Análisis Económico: Teoría Económica e Historia Económica Madrid, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Francisco Tomás y Valiente, 5, 28049 Madrid
RePEc:edi:dauames (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- García-Belenguer, Fernando & Moral Carcedo, Julián, 2011. "Education Signalling and the School-to-work Transition," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- García-Belenguer, Fernando, 2006. "Stability, Global Dynamics and Markov Equilibrium in Models of Economic Growth," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- García-Belenguer, Fernando & Santos, Manuel S., 2013. "Investment rates and the aggregate production function," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 150-169.
- Moral Carcedo, Julian & García Belenguer-Campos, Fernando & Bote Álvarez-Carrasco, Valentín, 2012. "Flexibilidad del tiempo de trabajo en España: ¿Ha alterado la crisis el comportamiento del empleo a tiempo parcial?/Work Time Flexibility in Spain: Changes in the Characteristics of Part Time Employme," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 209-236, Abril.
- Garcia-Belenguer, Fernando, 2007. "Stability, global dynamics and Markov equilibrium in models of endogenous economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 392-416, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- García-Belenguer, Fernando & Santos, Manuel S., 2013.
"Investment rates and the aggregate production function,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 150-169.
- Islam, Asif & López, Ramón, 2011. "Fiscal spending for economic growth in the presence of imperfect markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alin OPREANA, 2014. "Investment Modelling at the Euro Area Level," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(1), pages 26-30.
- Alin OPREANA, 2015. "A New Perspective of Investment Modelling at the European Union Level," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(2), pages 143-148.
- Garcia-Belenguer, Fernando, 2007.
"Stability, global dynamics and Markov equilibrium in models of endogenous economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 392-416, September.
- Fernando Garcıa-Belengue & Manuel S. Santos, 2011. "Investment Rates and the Aggregate Production Function," Working Papers 2011-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Santos & Miguel Iraola, 2014. "Long-Term Asset Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," 2014 Meeting Papers 559, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Garcia-Belenguer Campos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.