|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Centre for Market and Public Organisation Bristol Institute of Public Affairs (BIPA) University of Bristol 2 Priory Road Bristol BS8 1TX|
|Terminal Degree:||2012 School of Economics, Finance and Management; University of Bristol (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Centre for Market and Public Organisation (CMPO) Bristol, United Kingdom
School of Economics, Finance and Management
University of Bristol
: 0117 33 10799
0117 33 10705
2 Priory Road, Bristol, BS8 1TX
RePEc:edi:cmbriuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Economics, Finance and Management Bristol, United Kingdom
University of Bristol
: 0117 928 8415
0117 928 8577
Priory Road Complex, Priory Road, Bristol, BS8 1TU
RePEc:edi:debriuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ludivine Garside & Paul A. Grout & Anna Zalewska, 2013. "Does Experience Make You ‘Tougher’? Evidence From Competition Law," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 474-490, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ludivine Garside & Paul A. Grout & Anna Zalewska, 2013.
"Does Experience Make You ‘Tougher’? Evidence From Competition Law,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 474-490, May.
- Magnus Söderberg & Flavio Menezes & Miguel Santolino, 2013.
"Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal,"
- Flavio Menezes & Magnus SÃ¶derberg & Miguel Santolino, 2012. "Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal," Discussion Papers Series 472, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francesc Trillas Jané, 2016. "Behavioral Regulatory Agencies," Working Papers wpdea1606, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Decarolis, Francesco & Iossa, Elisabetta & Mollisi, Vincenzo & Giuffrida, Leonardo, 2016. "Buyer Quality and Procurement Outcomes: Explorative Evidence From the US," SITE Working Paper Series 41, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Magnus Söderberg & Flavio Menezes & Miguel Santolino, 2013. "Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal," Working Papers hal-00874878, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ludivine Garside should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.