|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakulta Manažmentu Prešov, Slovakia
RePEc:edi:fmpresk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Stefan Lyocsa & Peter Molnar & Igor Fedorko, 2016. "Forecasting Exchange Rate Volatility: The Case of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(5), pages 453-475, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stefan Lyocsa & Peter Molnar & Igor Fedorko, 2016.
"Forecasting Exchange Rate Volatility: The Case of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(5), pages 453-475, October.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Molnár, Peter & Todorova, Neda, 2017. "Volatility forecasting of non-ferrous metal futures: Covariances, covariates or combinations?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 228-247.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Todorova, Neda & Výrost, Tomáš, 2021. "Predicting risk in energy markets: Low-frequency data still matter," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 282(PA).
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Molnár, Peter, 2018. "Exploiting dependence: Day-ahead volatility forecasting for crude oil and natural gas exchange-traded funds," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 462-473.
- Victor Shevchuk & Roman Kopych, 2021. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Currency Misalignment, and Risk of Recession in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Milan Bašta & Peter Molnár, 2019. "Long‐term dynamics of the VIX index and its tradable counterpart VXX," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(3), pages 322-341, March.
- Aalborg, Halvor Aarhus & Molnár, Peter & de Vries, Jon Erik, 2019. "What can explain the price, volatility and trading volume of Bitcoin?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 255-265.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Molnár, Peter, 2017. "The effect of non-trading days on volatility forecasts in equity markets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 39-49.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Igor Fedorko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.