|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Management Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
: +39 0412348721
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:mdvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Chiara Mio & Marco Fasan, 2014. "The determinants of materiality disclosure in integrated corporate reporting," Working Papers 09, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- John M. Barrios & Marco Fasan & Daniele Macciocchi, 2013. "CEO turnover, earnings management and value relevance. A theoretical analysis on the Italian context," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Chiara Mio, 2013. "Materiality from financial towards non-financial reporting," Working Papers 19, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chiara Mio & Marco Fasan, 2014.
"The determinants of materiality disclosure in integrated corporate reporting,"
09, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Patrick Velte & Martin Stawinoga, 2017. "Integrated reporting: The current state of empirical research, limitations and future research implications," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 275-320, October.
- Tudor Oprisor & Adriana TIRON-TUDOR & Cristina Silvia NISTOR, 2016. "The integrated reporting system: a new accountability enhancement tool for public sector entities," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(139), pages 747-747.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Fasan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.