Niall Edward Douglas
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Management Fife, United Kingdom
University of St. Andrews
RePEc:edi:smanduk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2008. "Modelling the Costs of Climate Change and its Costs of Mitigation: A Scientific Approach," MPRA Paper 13650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2006. "What is the evidence on the role of foreign direct investment in economics growth, and on the determinants of foreign direct investment flows?," MPRA Paper 13651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2006. "Explain ‘conjectural variation’ in Cournot duopoly, evaluate its impacts and discuss the policy implication," MPRA Paper 13652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2006.
"What is the evidence on the role of foreign direct investment in economics growth, and on the determinants of foreign direct investment flows?,"
13651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mourao, Paulo Reis, 2018. "What is China seeking from Africa? An analysis of the economic and political determinants of Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment based on Stochastic Frontier Models," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 258-268.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Niall Edward Douglas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.