School of Business Economics and Management Skopje, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic)
University American College
RePEc:edi:sbuacmk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bundaleska, Elena & Dimitrova, Makedonka & Nikolovska, Zdenka, 2011. "Corporate governance and small & medium businesses," MPRA Paper 41971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bundaleska, Elena & Dimitrova, Makedonka, 2011. "The business case for corporate social responsibility in education," MPRA Paper 41970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-10-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2012-10-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2012-10-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2012-10-27. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2012-10-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Makedonka Dimitrova
(Македонка Димитрова) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.