Report NEP-EDU-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Murat & Davide Ferrari & Patrizio Frederic, 2012. "Immigrant students and educational systems. Cross-country evidence from PISA 2006," Department of Economics 0683, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Stephen B. Billings & David J. Deming & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2012. "School Segregation, Educational Attainment and Crime: Evidence from the end of busing in Charlotte-Mecklenburg," NBER Working Papers 18487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edith Hooge & Tracey Burns & Harald Wilkoszewski, 2012. "Looking Beyond the Numbers: Stakeholders and Multiple School Accountability," OECD Education Working Papers 85, OECD Publishing.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2012. "Gender, Single-Sex Schooling and Maths Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 6917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2012. "The Impact of Immigration on the Educational Attainment of Natives," IZA Discussion Papers 6904, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Magnus Carlsson & Gordon B. Dahl & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2012. "The Effect of Schooling on Cognitive Skills," NBER Working Papers 18484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique Foray & Julio Raffo, 2012. "Business-Driven Innovation: Is it Making a Difference in Education?: An Analysis of Educational Patents," OECD Education Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2012. "Does Immigration Policy Affect the Education-Occupation Mismatch? Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 6937, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sebastian Bervoets & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," AMSE Working Papers 1209, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Bundaleska, Elena & Dimitrova, Makedonka, 2011. "The business case for corporate social responsibility in education," MPRA Paper 41970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prashant Bharadwaj & Giacomo De Giorgi & David Hansen & Christopher Neilson, 2012. "The Gender Gap in Mathematics: Evidence from Low- and Middle-Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 18464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.