Nicolás Della Penna
|Last Name:||Della Penna|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Nicolas Della Penna & Mark D. Reid, 2011. "Bandit Market Makers," Papers 1112.0076, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Della Penna, Nicolas & Huang, Haifang, 2009. "Constructing Consumer Sentiment Index for U.S. Using Google Searches," Working Papers 2009-26, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2010.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Della Penna, Nicolas & Huang, Haifang, 2009.
"Constructing Consumer Sentiment Index for U.S. Using Google Searches,"
2009-26, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2010.
- Briggs, Justin Thomas & Tabarrok, Alexander, 2014. "Firearms and suicides in US states," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 180-188.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & Wochner, Daniel S., 2018. "Google Trends and reality: Do the proportions match?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 1-23.
- Alessia Naccarato & Andrea Pierini & Stefano Falorsi, 2015. "Using Google Trend Data To Predict The Italian Unemployment Rate," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0203, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Yan Carrière‐Swallow & Felipe Labbé, 2013.
"Nowcasting with Google Trends in an Emerging Market,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 289-298, July.
- Yan Carrière-Swallow & Felipe Labbé, 2010. "Nowcasting With Google Trends in an Emerging Market," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 588, Central Bank of Chile.
- Florian Schaffner, 2015. "Predicting US bank failures with internet search volume data," ECON - Working Papers 214, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nicolás Della Penna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.