|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business Alcorn, Mississippi (United States)
Alcorn State University
RePEc:edi:sbalcus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Vivek Bhargava & Akash Dania, 2012. "Information dynamics effects from major world markets to SAARC nations," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(4), pages 850-867, October.
- Simpson, Marc W. & Dania, Akash, 2006. "Selectively hedging the Euro," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 27-42, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vivek Bhargava & Akash Dania, 2012.
"Information dynamics effects from major world markets to SAARC nations,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(4), pages 850-867, October.
- Anthony N. Rezitis & Shaikh Mostak Ahammad, 2016. "Investigating The Interdependency Of Agricultural Production Volatility Spillovers Between Bangladesh, India, And Pakistan," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 32-54, March.
- Balli, Faruk & Balli, Hatice Ozer & Luu, Mong Ngoc, 2014. "Diversification across ASEAN-wide sectoral and national equity returns," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 398-407.
- Simpson, Marc W. & Dania, Akash, 2006.
"Selectively hedging the Euro,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Mojisola Olugbode & Ahmed El-Masry & John Pointon, 2014. "Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Exposure of UK Industries Using First-order Autoregressive Exponential GARCH-in-mean (EGARCH-M) Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(4), pages 409-464, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Akash Dania should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.