|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Cousin, Violaine, 2012. "Changes at the top in Chinese Banking," MPRA Paper 39123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousin, Violaine, 2012. "Basel I, II, III – we want it all at once," MPRA Paper 39142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousin, Violaine, 2011. "中监为体、西监为用 or the specifics of Chinese bank regulation," MPRA Paper 36040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Violaine Cousin, 2013. "Reserve Requirements as Window Guidance in China," Global Credit Review (GCR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 21-42.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cousin, Violaine, 2012.
"Basel I, II, III – we want it all at once,"
39142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2015. "Do capital requirements affect cost efficiency? Evidence from China," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 119-127.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Do capital requirements affect bank efficiency? Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 28/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2012-02-01 2012-06-05 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2012-02-01 2012-06-05 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2012-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Violaine Cousin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.