Roberto Carlos Contreras Marin
|Last Name:||Contreras Marin|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 Laboratori d'Economia Experimental (LEE); Universitat Jaume I (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Facultad de Administración y Economía Mesa Central, Chile
Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana
RePEc:edi:fetemcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Roberto Pastén & Rodrigo Saens & Roberto Contreras Marín, 2015. "Does energy use cause economic growth in Latin America?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(17), pages 1399-1403, November.
- Roberto Contreras & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Miguel Ginés, 2008. "Colusión en un duopolio de Bertrand con rendimientos decrecientes y productos diferenciados," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(1 Year 20), pages 19-31, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Roberto Pastén & Rodrigo Saens & Roberto Contreras Marín, 2015.
"Does energy use cause economic growth in Latin America?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(17), pages 1399-1403, November.
- Pinzón, Kathia, 2018. "Dynamics between energy consumption and economic growth in Ecuador: A granger causality analysis," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 88-101.
- Ronny Correa-Quezada & José Álvarez-García & María De la Cruz Del Río-Rama & Claudia Patricia Maldonado-Erazo, 2018. "Role of Creative Industries as a Regional Growth Factor," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-14, May.
- Alfredo Trespalacios & Lina M. Cortés & Javier Perote, 2019. "Uncertainty in Electricity Markets from a seminonparametric Approach," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017304, Universidad EAFIT.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roberto Carlos Contreras Marin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.