Facoltà di Economia Varese, Italy
Università degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via Ravasi 2-21100 Varese
RePEc:edi:feinsit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Colombo Gianluca, 2003. "Managing the family business transition," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0304, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Gianluca Colombo, 2009. "Actualising Bergson’s lesson: a post-post-modernist perspective," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(3), pages 261-267, August.
- GianDemetrio Marangoni & Gianluca Colombo & Giulio Fezzi, 2004. "Modelling Intra-Group Relationships," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 85-104.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- GianDemetrio Marangoni & Gianluca Colombo & Giulio Fezzi, 2004.
"Modelling Intra-Group Relationships,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 85-104.
- Yazan, Devrim Murat & Claudio Garavelli, A. & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio & Albino, Vito, 2011. "The effect of spatial variables on the economic and environmental performance of bioenergy production chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 224-233, May.
- Mitsuo Yamada, 2014. "Input–Output Analysis of the Interdependence Between Japan and China Through Japanese Overseas Production," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gianluca Colombo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.