School of Economics Bangkok, Thailand
: 0-2350-3500 # 1640 1665
0-2350-3500 # 1640
Building 3 1st Floor,119 Sukhumvit 40, Phra Khanong, Klong Toey, Bangkok, 10110
RePEc:edi:sebkuth (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Chansarn, Supachet, 2005. "The efficiency in Thai financial sector after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 1776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chansarn, Supachet, 2005.
"The efficiency in Thai financial sector after the financial crisis,"
1776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Itthipong Mahathanaseth & Loren W. Tauer, 2014.
"Performance of Thailand banks after the 1997 East Asian financial crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(30), pages 3763-3776, October.
- Mahathanaseth, Itthipong & Tauer, Loren W., 2014. "Performance of Thailand Banks after the 1997 East Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers 180174, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Itthipong Mahathanaseth & Loren W. Tauer, 2014. "Performance of Thailand banks after the 1997 East Asian financial crisis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(30), pages 3763-3776, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Supachet Chansarn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.