Report NEP-BAN-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Ayuso & Jorge Martínez, 2006. "Assessing banking competition: an application to the Spanish market for (quality-changing) deposits," Working Papers 0623, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pailhé, Cristina & Delfiner, Miguel & Mangialavori, Ana, 2007.
"Buenas practicas para la administracion del riesgo operacional en entidades financieras
[Sound practices for the management of operational risk in financial institutions (in Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 1803, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto, 2006. "Is the internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks," Working Papers 0624, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Doron Nissim, 2007. "Activity-Based Valuation of Bank Holding Companies," NBER Working Papers 12918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "Political patronage in Ukranian banking," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 657, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2008.
- Peresetsky, A.A. & Karminsky, A.M. & Golovan, S.V., 2007. "Russian banks´ private deposit interest rates and market discipline," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Allen, Linda, 2007. "Revisiting the Level Playing Field: International Lending Responses to Divergences in Japanese Bank Capital Regulations from the Basel Accord," MPRA Paper 1805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonia Ruano-Pardo & Vicente Salas-Fumás, 2006. "Dilatoriness of the banking enterprise debt in Spain, 1992-2003," Working Papers 0622, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Chansarn, Supachet, 2005. "The efficiency in Thai financial sector after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 1776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Giuliana Passamani & Roberto Tamborini, 2006. "Monetary policy through the “credit-cost channel”. Italy and Germany," Department of Economics Working Papers 0609, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 14, Economie d'Avant Garde.