Report NEP-SEA-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xing, Yuqing, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and China's bilateral intra-industry trade with Japan and the US," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006. "Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia," MPRA Paper 1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Ping, He & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "Technology Development and Job Creation in China," Working Paper Series 697, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jan Toporowski & Giovanni Cozzi, 2006. "The Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crises in Emerging Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_485, Levy Economics Institute.
- Xulio Rios, . "EE.UU.-China: Los ecos de la cumbre Bush-Hu," Working Papers - Programa Asia & Pacífico 013, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Alicia Robb & Robert Fairlie, 2006. "Determinants of Business Success: An Examination of Asian-Owned Businesses in the United States," Working Papers 06-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chansarn, Supachet, 2005. "The efficiency in Thai financial sector after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 1776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Benjamin, David M. & Meza, Felipe, 2007. "Total factor productivity and labor reallocation: the case of the 1997 Korea crisis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0701, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Did Vasco da Gama Matter for European Markets? Testing Frederick Lane's Hypotheses Fifty Years Later," Trinity Economics Papers tep2007, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Seok Gil Park, 2007. "Solving Endogeneity in Assessing the Efficacy of Foreign Exchange Market Interventions," Caepr Working Papers 2007-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.