Ray Yeutien Chou
Institute of Economics Taipei, Taiwan
RePEc:edi:sinictw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & James R. Barth & Ray Y. Chou & John S. Jahera, 1995. "Determinants of U.S. commercial bank performance: regulatory and econometric issues," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Ray Yeu-Tien Chou & Victor Ng & Lynn K. Pi, 1994. "Cointegration of International Stock Market Indices," IMF Working Papers 94/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Ray Chou & Robert F. Engle & Alex Kane, 1991. "Measuring Risk Aversion From Excess Returns on a Stock Index," NBER Working Papers 3643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tzu-Pu CHANG, Ray Yeutien CHOU & Ray Yeutien CHOU, 2018. "Anchoring Effect on Macroeconomic Forecasts : A Heterogeneity Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 134-147, December.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien & Yen, Tso-Jung & Yen, Yu-Min, 2017. "Risk evaluations with robust approximate factor models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 244-264.
- Min-Hsien Chiang & Ray Yeutien Chou & Li-Min Wang, 2016. "Outlier Detection in the Lognormal Logarithmic Conditional Autoregressive Range Model," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(1), pages 126-144, February.
- Jin-Li Hu & Tzu-Pu Chang & Ray Chou, 2014. "Market conditions and the effect of diversification on mutual fund performance: should funds be more concentrative under crisis?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 141-151, February.
- Yang, Hsin-Feng & Liu, Chih-Liang & Chou, Ray Yeutien, 2014. "Interest rate risk propagation: Evidence from the credit crunch," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 242-264.
- Liao, Li-Chuan & Chou, Ray Yeutien & Chiu, Banghan, 2013. "Anchoring effect on foreign institutional investors’ momentum trading behavior: Evidence from the Taiwan stock market," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 72-91.
- Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li & Chou, Ray Yeutien & Sun, Lei, 2012. "The sources of bank productivity growth in China during 2002–2009: A disaggregation view," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1997-2006.
- Ray Yeutien Chou & Chun-Chou Wu & Yi-Nung yang, 2012. "The euro's impacts on the smooth transition dynamics of stock market volatilities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien & Liu, Nathan, 2010. "The economic value of volatility timing using a range-based volatility model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2288-2301, November.
- Ray Chou & Chun-Chou Wu & Nathan Liu, 2009. "Forecasting time-varying covariance with a range-based dynamic conditional correlation model," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 327-345, November.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien & Cai, Yijie, 2009. "Range-based multivariate volatility model with double smooth transition in conditional correlation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 137-152.
- Cai, Yijie & Chou, Ray Yeutien & Li, Dan, 2009. "Explaining international stock correlations with CPI fluctuations and market volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2026-2035, November.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien, 2005. "Forecasting Financial Volatilities with Extreme Values: The Conditional Autoregressive Range (CARR) Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 561-582, June.
- Chen, Yi-Ting & Chou, Ray Y. & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2000. "Testing time reversibility without moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 199-218, March.
- Eric Chang & Ray Y. Chou & Edward F. Nelling, 2000. "Market volatility and the demand for hedging in stock index futures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 105-125, February.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Tim Bollerslev & Ray Y. Chou & Narayanan Jayaraman & Kenneth F. Kroner - L, 1991. "es modéles ARCH en finance : un point sur la théorie et les résultats empiriques," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 24, pages 1-59.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien, 1988. "Volatility Persistence and Stock Valuations: Some Empirical Evidence Using Garch," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 279-294, October-D.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations
- Number of Citations, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Simple Impact Factor
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Recursive Impact Factor
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
- Number of Registered Citing Authors
- Number of Registered Citing Authors, Weighted by Rank (Max. 1 per Author)
- Euclidian citation score
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ray Yeutien Chou
(Yeutien Chou) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.