Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Mumbai, India
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
: (022) 2576-7350/7351
Powai, Mumbai 400076
RePEc:edi:hsiitin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Aritra Chakrabarty, 2017. "Banning Slaughter Houses: Not a Hasty Move," Working Papers id:11671, eSocialSciences.
- Aritra Chakrabarty, 2016. "Shortfall in Pulses," Working Papers id:11483, eSocialSciences.
- Aritra Chakrabarty, 2015. "Commodities Update: The Importance of Potatoes," Working Papers id:7159, eSocialSciences.
- Aritra Chakrabarty, 2015. "Farm Outlook: Tractor Sales: What Do They Tell?," Working Papers id:7767, eSocialSciences.
- Aritra Chakrabarty, 2015. "Commodities: Onion Tears," Working Papers id:7607, eSocialSciences.
- Chakrabarty, Aritra, 2015. "Technology and Governance: Enabling Participatory Democracy," MPRA Paper 65231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakrabarty, Aritra, 2013. "Social Capital and Economic Growth: A case study," MPRA Paper 53180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakrabarty, Aritra, 2012. "Role of Education and Skill Development for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 55419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aritra Chakrabarty should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.