|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Consorzio Universitario per la Ricerca Socioeconomica e per l'Ambiente (CURSA)Roma, Italy
RePEc:edi:cursait (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Aurora Cavallo & Benedetta Di Donato & Rossella Guadagno & Davide Marino, 2015. "Cities, Agriculture and Changing Landscapes in Urban Milieu: The case of Rome," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 79-97.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aurora Cavallo & Benedetta Di Donato & Rossella Guadagno & Davide Marino, 2015.
"Cities, Agriculture and Changing Landscapes in Urban Milieu: The case of Rome,"
RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 79-97.
- Gianpaolo Basile & Aurora Cavallo, 2020. "Rural Identity, Authenticity, and Sustainability in Italian Inner Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-22, February.
- Aurora Cavallo & Benedetta Di Donato, 2016. "I sistemi agrari nel fenomeno urbano: geografie e processi territoriali di roma metropolitana," ECONOMIA E SOCIET? REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 55-69.
- Luigi Mastronardi & Davide Marino & Vincenzo Giaccio & Agostino Giannelli & Margherita Palmieri & Giampiero Mazzocchi, 2019. "Analyzing Alternative Food Networks sustainability in Italy: a proposal for an assessment framework," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Marino Davide & Giannelli Agostino & Mazzocchi Giampiero & Mastronardi Luigi & Giaccio Vincenzo, 2018. "Territorialisation dynamics for Italian farms adhering to Alternative Food Networks," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 40(40), pages 113-131, June.
- Simone Valeri & Laura Zavattero & Giulia Capotorti, 2021. "Ecological Connectivity in Agricultural Green Infrastructure: Suggested Criteria for Fine Scale Assessment and Planning," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aurora Cavallo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.